Monday, May 16, 2011

Shattered after SCOPE sale

Well it's finally over, I've done my first really public sale of my artwork! It went pretty well actually and I sold four pieces, yay!!! But I gotta admit I am sooo very worn out now. It's taken so much out of me, which I knew it would, but still I am paying for it now.

Why is it anything I want to do I always have to pay for afterwards?! This is part of my life and I have to accept it and get used to it I know. But still, I always struggle afterwards. The life of a spoonie huh!

Have the doctors tomorrow for a med review. Pretty nervous about that as I dont know the doc I'll be seeing, but my stepmum trusts him and says he's good with rare conditions. So I'll just have to pray and wait and see. Not easy though is it peeps!!

What's not helping right now tbh is my hubby is sitting next to me shivering on and off with man flu. Arghhhh!! If he's really ill then of course I'd care for him and be sympathetic, but really, man flu?!! That's more than I have the spoons to deal with right now. Still, he's finally taken a couple of paracetamol at least! Fingers crossed he will be better by the morning at least for work.

Really tired so I need to get some sleep now, just hope I will actually be able to get some sleep for a change. I hate sleep problems, they are one of the worst things for me about my disabilities. Lack of sleep always make things seem worse somehow. Ce la vie. Have to admit I've been thinking about asking for sleepers for emergency use only. May just have to do that :-)

Time to try that thing called sleep. Nght night lovelies, God bless you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment