Sunday, May 1, 2011

Amazing Love

Isn't life strange sometimes? You never know what tomorrow is going to bring or what will happen next. So live evey single day to the full, accept the wonderous miracle that is life in all its fullness and wonder.

Give thanks to Jesus for the amazingly wonderful gift of life, of forgiveness, of grace, of His life for ours! How amazing is that, that God, the Creator of all, actually came down to us as His son Jesus. He put on one of our bodies, felt every pain and emotion that we feel and go through, He truly knows these feelings as He has been through them! HE WENT THROUGH THEM, FOR US, FOR YOU AND FOR ME!!! JESUS ACTUALLY DID THAT, HE CHOSE TO GO THROUGH THIS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!

And yet people still don't listen, don't believe. So many do not know or even want to know. Pray for them, I pray they will come to know our Saviour and understand that He saves US! We have done nothing to earn this, in fact there is nothing that we can do to earn redemption, our sins are too great too numerous and varied. Yet none of that matters. The price has been paid! So no matter what you think is standing in the way there is nothing there really. All that has been wiped away.

Jesus is true pure LOVE, love that never ends and cannot be twisted or distorted. Love encomasses all and forgives all. So come, accept Him accept His love, and find the true freedom and forgiveness and never ending LOVE that is Jesus!

Lord you are amazing and I thank you more than I can say for Your sacrifice and amazing gift of life of love of grace and of safety. In Your arms I don't need to fear. I know that even though things are uncertain for me and my family now You are in control and will bring us safely through this time. I entrust my life and.may family into Your arms Lord knowing that Your plans for me are only good and You will bring us through whatever lies ahead. Thank you Abba Father, I love you Lord, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment