Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Did It! Im a Real Artist!

Well as you can see from the title Im very excited right now. Yesterday I actually did it! I took my portfolio into Facets Jewellers in Lancing and, after a bumpy start, they have taken five pieces to display for sale in their shop!!!

Have to admit I was really worried at one point, really didnt think they were going to take any of them, they werent they style he had meant/been after. But thankfully he kept looking and he decided he did really like a lot of them. His wife (???) really liked them too and she was definitely a big bonus on my side! He was only really intending to take a couple, but she decided it was going to be five! God bless her!!

It's all on a trial basis and he will be taking (a very reasonable) commission from sales. So I Really Need to sell at least one piece to convince him it is a good idea and that my work will sell in there! I think I've only got a week or two to get the sale(s) so prayers would be very gratefuly appreciated peeps!!! Keep your fingers crossed lol!

Even if I dont sell I will still be happy though because with God's help & guidance I have accomplished this much! Thank you Lord! God bless you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment