Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blood out of a Stone

That's what it felt like today at one point! Really needed my DM to do a statement for me for some legal wrangling that's going on (and on and on lol). I knew it would be hard as she never talks about herself and that was what was required, but dear me!! How hard I just had not appreciated. It wasnt like I was after any private information or anything that wasnt publicly available knowledge, but she certainly made it feel like it.

Thank goodness it's done now - I hope! I will so not be a happy bunny if the solicitor comes back and says it isnt enough for what they need. I think it will just have to be tbh after all, I cant see us geting anything else out of her. Its not as if I'm asking her to lie or anything, I wouldnt do that, even if I did need to - which I dont.  My reputation, moral and legal/professional is worth far more to me than any claim and nothing would make me jeaopardise them by lying, or committing perjury. After all, that is what it would be as this is all being done to the Court.  I just pray that whats been done will both be suitable and sufficient!

Now all I have to do is drag a statement out of my DH, and then do my own one which wil need to be much longer.  Its a good thing I can touch type is all I can say lol. Wish me luck peeps, Im gonna need it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment