Thursday, May 26, 2011

Countdown to Going Away (aka panic & scream time!)

Well it's that time again, time to get everything washed and packed ready to go away.  I shoukd tell you that packing is one of the most annoying things around for me.  I hate it!!  I hate planning it, I hate choosing what to take, I hate finding the stuff that's been chosen, hate getting it into the case, hate the whole damn thing!!

Unfortunately for me that is what I've been doing today. I've got the washing all sorted and done, and am part way through figuring out what to take. But that's as far as I've got. I am shattered!!! EDS & fibro have def interferred as per normal.  I simply don't have enough spoons to do all of that. I had help from my DA, M, to get that much done and even then I was shattered and really want to spend the rest of the day asleep.

I am so very tired now, don't know if it is these new meds or what, but I feel so very tired these past few days.  My pain levels are dropping a bit, so they are definitely worth persevering with.  Hopefully the side effects will wear off as I get used to them. After all it normally takes a few weeks or so for your body to settle to new medication.  Also I need to get the old meds out of my system as well.  So I am bound to feel a bit messed up until my body settles to them all.

Hmmm, changing meds very shortly before going away may not have been the best idea with hindsight lol. Ce la vie.  Guess DH and DD are going to have to help out with the packing this time, coz I'm certainly not up to doing it all!

Sleeeep, I neeeeed slllllleeeeepppppp, don't care it's only 17:30, wannnaaaa ssslleeeeeepppp, night all, God bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment