Monday, May 23, 2011

I sold a piece of my art!

Good day today :-) my neighbour, L, came up to look at my portfolio of artwork and she likes my work!!! She bought one of my favourite pieces, "Morning Reflections", as well as two of my printed cards, yay!!! :-)

L actually REALLY wanted to buy my watercolour teddy as well, but it has already been promised to my best friend TA. She likes it so much though that she's asked me to do one for her too!! So I'm over the moon with that.

L has also very kindly volunteered to take my fifth piece down to Facets Jewellers for me as they definitely want it, but said that it needed to be protected with the bag first. So L will take it down tomorrow for me, she kinda knows the owner K anyway and she needs to go into Lancing tomorrow anyway so said it was no hassle at all. What a lovely neighbour! God bless L!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment